IEEE AFRICA COUNCIL - PAC2021 IEEE MEMBERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The 2021 PowerAfrica Conference is pleased to invite IEEE Members to apply for limited scholarships to attend the virtual IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2021.
The IEEE Africa Council is a key promoter and supporter of initiatives across African sections and subsections to promote membership development and engagement. The IEEE Power Africa Conference provides a great platform to engage, promote and connect the IEEE members in Africa to learn and link up with other IEEE members globally.
The purpose of the scholarship is to enhance the exposure of African IEEE Members to the proceedings and opportunities available at flagship IEEE events.
- Valid IEEE Membership – all grades
- The Conference can only support applicants from one of the African countries
- Applicant must have ability to pass on the conference attendance learning.
- Submit a motivation statement describing how you will use this opportunity to create impact in your Section/Subsection/Institution/Local Membership.
- Member involvement in Section/Subsection or IEEE activities
The scholarship includes:
- Conference Registration
- Industry Tutorial Registration
Successful applicants will be required to submit an event feedback report after the conference.
Application closes Saturday 31st July 2021 1159 UTC.
Selection shall be done and successful applicants notified by Tuesday 3rd August 2021.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
PowerAfrica 2021 Organising Committee